Watch UFC 104 Live Stream Predictions

Sponsored Links:

Watch UFC 104 Live Stream. After five weeks off, the UFC is back on Saturday night with UFC 104, featuring a light heavyweight title fight between Lyoto Machida and Mauricio "Shogun" Rua. The undercard of UFC 104 starts at 7 PM ET Saturday, Spike TV will show an hour of fights beginning at 9 and the pay-per-view begins at 10. Predictions on the five pay-per-view fights: Lyoto Machida vs. Shogun Rua. I'm a longtime Shogun fan, and I've been a little annoyed at the way so many UFC 104 fans I hear from are dismissing him as not even a serious challenge to Machida, as if Shogun is just some bum who has no business in the Octagon with a world champion. I don't buy that at all. I think Shogun is a legitimate No. 1 contender and a legitimate threat, and I'm looking forward to this fight. Watch UFC 104 Live Stream.

0 comments:

Labels