Watch UFC 106 Live Stream Predictions

Sponsored Links:

Watch UFC 106 Live Stream Predictions. Ortiz won the first fight between these two, or at least on paper he did. I can’t really say that I am confident picking either one of these fighters to be honest with you, the last interview I saw with Forrest he acted like he was on crack and Tito, well he hasn’t done anything impressive in years. So I will still choose Ortiz for UFC 106 main card. The UFC 106 is one of the hottest pay-per-views but due to the illness of Lesnar their fight card has been pulled out and replace by no value fighters that's the reason why UFC 106 is not in demand right now. But still I'm inviting you to watch UFC 106 because preliminary fights will be free in spike.tv so that you could saw it through live stream. Don't miss to Watch UFC 106 Live Stream in Vegas.

0 comments:

Labels